Tashkent hosts first meeting of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) railway administration heads
On 19-21 September 2018, the first meeting of SCO railway administration heads and an international conference of Central Asia's role in the system of international transport corridors, as well as strategic prospects and unrealised opportunities took place in Tashkent. Igor Shylov, 1st Deputy Head of the Belarusian Railway, led the delegation.
The Belarusian Railway and the JSC Uzbek Railways signed an Agreement on mutual cooperation.
The meeting of railway administration heads was headed by Achylbay Zh. Ramatov, First Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Chairman of the JSC Uzbek Railways.
Participants agreed to hold the second meeting of SCO railway administration heads in 2019.
The Shanghai Cooperation Organization was created in 2001. The SCO comprises the Russian Federation, the Republic of Kazakhstan, the People's Republic of China, the Kyrgyz Republic, the Republic of Tajikistan, the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Republic of India, the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. The observer states — the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, the Islamic Republic of Iran, the Republic of Mongolia, the Republic of Belarus, dialogue partners — the Republic of Turkey, the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka, the Republic of Armenia, the Republic of Azerbaijan, the Kingdom of Cambodia, the Federal Democratic Republic of Nepal.Read more…
- The Belarusian Railway will take part in the International conference
- 7 Sep|Corporate News
- The four-capitals train Kiev—Minsk—Vilnius—Riga will begin operating on 28 September
- 30 Aug|Corporate News
- The Belarusian Railway will discuss future collaboration with the “Port of Duisburg”
- 14 Jun|Corporate News
- Representatives of the Belarusian Railway will take part in the 68th meeting of the Council for the railway transport of the Commonwealth Member States
- 16 May|Corporate News
- The Belarusian Railway will showcase its capabilities at TransRussia-2018 transport exhibition
- 18 Apr|Corporate News
- The rail operators of seven countries discuss the development of freight traffic between China and Europe
- 12 Apr|Corporate News
- The Belarusian Railway signed a memorandum of understanding with DHL Global Forwarding, China's major logistics company
- 12 Apr|Corporate News